Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Collage!

right side

left side
So a quick rundown of my collage: top right I cut strips of me in my uniform for tennis and my birthday party with my friends and mixed them together. Basically my friends & family and tennis are what take up much of my time and they are pretty mixed together. The picture of me playing with the writing on it is just me being nit-picky about myself and my tennis. A lot of the times I do it when its not even appropriate and I get mad at myself too often. The quote on the bottom right, "We avoid risks in life, so we can make it safely to death" makes me think a lot about how I'm sometimes too timid, and I need to get out and be more aggressive with things. The picture of my friend in the middle of the lights is my friend Preston who got me into my obsession with raves and gloving. The picture of the eagle with the man arms is an inside joke I have with my close friends, and the picture with "I'm not doing shit today" is a feeling that I get a lot....now whether it's an appropriate feeling is another story haha. Then on the left is the blurry photo of me with my friends, and I wrote "Sometimes the shitty photos are the best photos", because every time I look at this picture it reminds me of all the great times I've had with those people, the fact that it's blurry kind of adds to that whole effect for me. In the center is a picture of me with my best friend, I didn't really feel like I needed to do anything to that picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment